Sunday, August 28, 2011

More cows




We just can't seem to get away from the cows. Our 2nd day in the site all these cows start walking around the campsite checking us out. They strolled by for a few days but never came back into the campsite. I will have to say that Colorado has some of the most beautiful cattle and horses I have ever seen. They are nice and fat and their coats are so healthy looking.

We are on our second bucket of local grown peaches and I just bought some homemade jalapeno jelly today. There are several bakeries here so we have been buying fresh bread every 5 or 6 days. James bought marble jewish rye today. He thought it would make a good sandwich bread.

We eat inside the motorhome so there's no scraps anywhere for animals to come and find. There are these huge flies but we're trying to keep them at bay with the flyswatters. For some reason they only come around when I'm outside and they seem to swarm me. James says it's because I'm full of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment